Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The First Blog

Hello all!

In preparation for my trip to Chile (in addition to my procrastination of studying for my statistics final) I have decided to create a blog. I am hoping that this will be a fabulous way to connect me with you throughout my travels down in good ole South America. Hey! I may even post something over the summer just to update you on my life. Any who... for those who don't know I will be departing Seattle on August 23rd and returning September 20th so make sure to check back during those dates!

I also have another trip stewing, which will involve my return to the lower Americas. I will not disclose too much more information in hopes to not jinx it.

Take care!

1 comment:

ROTF said...

Hey Alicia! I love that you've started this blog. Now I can finally keep track of my "worldly" niece and her travels!! Keep posting so we can keep in touch.
Fox Valley Illinois Restaurants