Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 21

Today was a very lazy day because we were out so late last night. Emily and I woke up earlier than the rest but none of us actually got out of bed until 1 in the afternoon. Emily, Kelly, Cameron, Brandon, Cynthia and I were starving so we got ready and headed out to get some food. I had a vegetarian sandwich that I didn’t know how to eat because it was given to me open face and everything was just falling every where when I tried to eat it. We had a ton of food though and every one got their fill. After we ate Kelly, Emily and I stopped at the internet cafĂ© to check our email and try to catch up on life. Before dinner I ended up meeting with Gonzalo and we walked down to the pier until we had to head back for my group dinner. Jeanna had made reservations for dinner at a restaurant about 15 minutes or so from where we were staying. The place that we went was just across from the ocean and was kind of like a cabin or in a Disney land pirate ship ride. For dinner I had a chicken with a mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes. It seemed that everyone was enjoying their food, but I was anxious to get back to the hotel. We had plans to go out to a local place for karaoke and Gonzalo was going to come along with us. Unfortunately by the time we got to the karaoke bar the karaoke was finished for the night which seemed odd to us, so some people just had some drinks and we hung out for a bit. From there we all went to a local dance club called Kamikaze. It was another late night of dancing but still very fun.

No comments: